Well,i did go sch today!HAHA. Kinda regret though, as the concert is like boring:/ Headed to vivocity w limsehkorh,peiwen & jasmine after sch watched the movie TheMummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
before watching,there's always commercial right. I got frightened by the movie commercial,4Bia-.- 4 directors of the Thai horror flick - 4BIA. Yongyoot Thongkongtoon (Iron Ladies, 2000; Iron Ladies II, 2003; M.A.I.D, 2004; Metrosexual, 2006), Paween Purijitpanya (Body, 2007), Banjong Pisanthanakun (Shutter, 2004; Alone, 2007), Pakpoom Wongpoom (Shutter, 2004; Alone, 2007) the thing is i shouted when nobody shouted -___- Damn fking MALUUUUUUU luh.fkfkfk. somemore commercial only (zz) so ppl those who love to watch horror movies. Go watch!(coming soon on14aug) The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor very nice ah! I was like woah-ing & wtf-ing during the movie.Lol My new idol,Li lian jie. HAHAHA. Reached home ard 7+ today,didnt went for tuition :/ been going out,slacking these few days. studystudy! i'll wake up early tmr to revise. I hope i rly can xD i needmotivation ahzx!
Im damn damn damn tired. Byebye,goodnight;DDD
¶ 10:34 PM