& you feel your hearts guarded
Thursday, December 25, 2008
  " The wisdom of a fool won't set you free "
Merry X'mas To All =)

Really lazy to elaborate .
Photos shall speak (Sounds weird though) .
  1. i need a haircut soon.
  2. i need to go shopping soon .
  3. I wanna watch "bedtime story" soon.
  4. I'm bad&hate @ making decisions.
  5. I laosai 3times ysd -.=
  6. I did loads house chores today! =D
  7. Im hungry now!
  8. i love to sing? xD


<span class=<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Off the train tracks when you're so trapped & theres just no key

Archives
November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]