& you feel your hearts guarded
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
  <3
Time adjusted


Today's weather been v cooling = 非常的好睡。所以我睡了起来,然后又睡着了~~
Q taught me how to cut songs ysd. Cut til i pekchek .
In the end, he helped me cut. HAHAHA. 他今早去genting. 一路顺风 ah ^^

Received a call from Mrs Yang justnow. No extension of holiday! SIAN AH. I cant believe
there's school this coming monday . Not looking forward to sch
@ all :C Sian, i want
longer holidays t.T


Anyway, justnow D =dumbdumb = darence asked me “你和猪有没有分别“ I said 没有.LOL.
I totally have no idea why i said 没有 .Actually 我有,他没有!哈哈.

Played Pet Society justnow . Revamped my room 1 ^^

From pinky room.............


To blue room......... ^^


K la! I wanna sleep alrd. Ciao ciao ^^
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Off the train tracks when you're so trapped & theres just no key

Archives
November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]